VA's New Orleans hospital plans going before public
Amid growing questions about proposed hospital complexes for New Orleans, the public will have its first opportunity to speak directly to U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs officials about preliminary designs for its portion of the project. The meeting comes as some individuals and organizations representing varying interests are asking government officials to reconsider their plans for the adjoining federal hospital and state teaching medical center in a historic but blighted neighborhood.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care