Specter says he will examine healthcare proposals 'piece by piece'
Sen. Arlen Specter said his switch to the Democratic Party doesn't mean he will automatically vote for legislation to overhaul healthcare. Specter, who left the Republican Party, has bolstered Democrats' hopes of passing legislation to overhaul healthcare. His switch moves Democrats closer the 60 votes needed to stop a Republican filibuster.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers