Specter says he will examine healthcare proposals 'piece by piece'
Sen. Arlen Specter said his switch to the Democratic Party doesn't mean he will automatically vote for legislation to overhaul healthcare. Specter, who left the Republican Party, has bolstered Democrats' hopes of passing legislation to overhaul healthcare. His switch moves Democrats closer the 60 votes needed to stop a Republican filibuster.
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers