GE to announce healthcare initiative
Wall Street Journal, May 7, 2009
General Electric Co. plans to announce an initiative for its healthcare business. The company has said that it will unveil GE's new efforts to improve "sustainability of global healthcare systems" involving health technology, independent living, rural health, and cost containment. People familiar with the matter said GE's effort focuses on how GE is improving access and quality to healthcare globally while lowering costs.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'