Democrats to develop plan to sell healthcare
Alarmed at Republican attacks on President Obama's healthcare proposals, Senate Democrats met with White House officials to formulate a response. Democrats said they felt an urgent need to devise a message to answer Republicans assertions that Obama's proposals could lead to a Washington takeover of healthcare.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer
- Google Glass Passes IRB Muster, Assists in Cardiothoracic Surgeries