Democrats to develop plan to sell healthcare
Alarmed at Republican attacks on President Obama's healthcare proposals, Senate Democrats met with White House officials to formulate a response. Democrats said they felt an urgent need to devise a message to answer Republicans assertions that Obama's proposals could lead to a Washington takeover of healthcare.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream