Obama calls for urgency in passing healthcare bill
President Barack Obama and Democratic leaders have promised to push a sweeping healthcare overhaul through Congress at top speed. "We've got to get it done this year, both in the House and Senate," Obama said. "We don't have any excuses. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said that the full House would vote on the proposal before members leave town for their August recess.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care