Obama calls for urgency in passing healthcare bill
President Barack Obama and Democratic leaders have promised to push a sweeping healthcare overhaul through Congress at top speed. "We've got to get it done this year, both in the House and Senate," Obama said. "We don't have any excuses. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said that the full House would vote on the proposal before members leave town for their August recess.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised