HealthWorks acquires five centers in Florida
U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group has acquired five Medero Medical centers in Florida. The California-based company acquired two centers in Orlando, one in Leesburg, and two in Tampa. The medical centers focus on providing injury and illness diagnosis and treatment, preventive services, and other occupational health programs. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts