HealthWorks acquires five centers in Florida
U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group has acquired five Medero Medical centers in Florida. The California-based company acquired two centers in Orlando, one in Leesburg, and two in Tampa. The medical centers focus on providing injury and illness diagnosis and treatment, preventive services, and other occupational health programs. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts