Medical trade center pitched for Nashville
The Tennessean, May 19, 2009
A developer wants to make Nashville host to the world's first giant year-around trade show for medical gadgets and healthcare technology. Dallas-based Market Center Management Co. says it wants to build a 1.5 million-square-foot Nashville Medical Trade Center somewhere near downtown Nashville, with a smaller first phase opening as early as summer 2010. The developers haven't lined up a building yet or developed specific plans.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'