Medical trade center pitched for Nashville
The Tennessean, May 19, 2009
A developer wants to make Nashville host to the world's first giant year-around trade show for medical gadgets and healthcare technology. Dallas-based Market Center Management Co. says it wants to build a 1.5 million-square-foot Nashville Medical Trade Center somewhere near downtown Nashville, with a smaller first phase opening as early as summer 2010. The developers haven't lined up a building yet or developed specific plans.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer