Medical trade center pitched for Nashville
The Tennessean, May 19, 2009
A developer wants to make Nashville host to the world's first giant year-around trade show for medical gadgets and healthcare technology. Dallas-based Market Center Management Co. says it wants to build a 1.5 million-square-foot Nashville Medical Trade Center somewhere near downtown Nashville, with a smaller first phase opening as early as summer 2010. The developers haven't lined up a building yet or developed specific plans.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts