Brigham and Women's plans medical center at former mental hospital site
Under a proposed plan in Boston, the Massachusetts Mental Health Center in Mission Hill would be demolished and in its place Brigham and Women's Hospital would build a residential and medical complex. The hospital submitted to the city a proposal for a multibuilding development of more than 600,000 square feet. Brigham and Women's plans include a 57,000-square-foot laboratory and office building that would also include outpatient services, according to documents filed with the Boston Redevelopment Authority.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013