IL-based Silver Cross Hospital eyes free-standing emergency center in Homer
Chicago Tribune, May 20, 2009
The village of Homer Glen in Illinois is close to having one of the state's few free-standing emergency centers, but questions remain over whether it should have a helicopter landing. For months, Joliet-based Silver Cross Hospital has been eyeing an existing medical center where it hopes to develop a free-standing emergency center. The Homer Glen facility would treat about 10,000 patients per year.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions