Medicare fraud suit filed in Tennessee
The Tennessean, May 27, 2009
As federal prosecutors gear up to tackle more Medicare fraud as part of a nationwide initiative, the U.S. attorney in Tennessee has been tackling a few Medicare cases of his own. U.S. Attorney Edward Yarbrough's office filed a lawsuit in U.S. District Court in Middle Tennessee, alleging wrongdoing by a Georgia diagnostic imaging company with three clinics. The lawsuit was the second local Medicare fraud case filed in a matter of days by federal prosecutors in Tennessee.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US