MetroWest MC appeals to Massachusetts Land Court to block Newton-Wellesley facility
MetroWest Medical Center is asking the Massachusetts Land Court to overturn the Framingham Planning Board's approval of a site plan for a 24,000-square-foot outpatient surgical center proposed by Newton-Wellesley Hospital. In its appeal, MetroWest states that the competition posed by the expansion by Newton-Wellesley Hospital into Framingham would threaten MetroWest's two hospital campuses.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion