MetroWest MC appeals to Massachusetts Land Court to block Newton-Wellesley facility
MetroWest Medical Center is asking the Massachusetts Land Court to overturn the Framingham Planning Board's approval of a site plan for a 24,000-square-foot outpatient surgical center proposed by Newton-Wellesley Hospital. In its appeal, MetroWest states that the competition posed by the expansion by Newton-Wellesley Hospital into Framingham would threaten MetroWest's two hospital campuses.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'