Brockton, MA, hospital leader on leave amid probe
Norman B. Goodman, chief executive of Signature Healthcare Brockton (MA) Hospital, is on leave from his job pending an investigation into "allegations of inappropriate behavior," according to the hospital's board of trustees. In a statement, the 17-member board did not disclose the nature of the allegations or say who was conducting the investigation.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer