Brockton, MA, hospital leader on leave amid probe
Norman B. Goodman, chief executive of Signature Healthcare Brockton (MA) Hospital, is on leave from his job pending an investigation into "allegations of inappropriate behavior," according to the hospital's board of trustees. In a statement, the 17-member board did not disclose the nature of the allegations or say who was conducting the investigation.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus