Research group probes drug rep registration compliance
In light of a federal proposal to shine light on hidden payments to doctors, a Boston-based research group says South Florida medical sales reps are doing a "crummy" job of complying with a county regulation regarding their relationship with Miami-based Jackson Memorial Hospital. The sales reps—and anyone else attempting to sell to the Jackson system—are required to register as lobbyists and detail how much they spend on Jackson employees.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care