Sri Lankan hospital to raise funds to expand, reduce debt
Lanka Business Online, June 23, 2009
Sri Lanka-based Asiri Hospitals is planning to raise fresh equity capital to help finance a new hospital and reduce debt, a senior official said. Currently the Asiri Hospitals Group has hospitals which include Asiri Hospital, Asiri Surgical Hospital, Asiri Central Hospital (formerly Asha Central), Asiri Hospital Matara and Asiri Diagnostics. The new hospital, called The Central, is just meters away from Colombo National Hospital, the island's main state-run hospital.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts