Sri Lankan hospital to raise funds to expand, reduce debt
Lanka Business Online, June 23, 2009
Sri Lanka-based Asiri Hospitals is planning to raise fresh equity capital to help finance a new hospital and reduce debt, a senior official said. Currently the Asiri Hospitals Group has hospitals which include Asiri Hospital, Asiri Surgical Hospital, Asiri Central Hospital (formerly Asha Central), Asiri Hospital Matara and Asiri Diagnostics. The new hospital, called The Central, is just meters away from Colombo National Hospital, the island's main state-run hospital.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Six Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives