Sri Lankan hospital to raise funds to expand, reduce debt
Lanka Business Online, June 23, 2009
Sri Lanka-based Asiri Hospitals is planning to raise fresh equity capital to help finance a new hospital and reduce debt, a senior official said. Currently the Asiri Hospitals Group has hospitals which include Asiri Hospital, Asiri Surgical Hospital, Asiri Central Hospital (formerly Asha Central), Asiri Hospital Matara and Asiri Diagnostics. The new hospital, called The Central, is just meters away from Colombo National Hospital, the island's main state-run hospital.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care