Sri Lankan hospital to raise funds to expand, reduce debt
Lanka Business Online, June 23, 2009
Sri Lanka-based Asiri Hospitals is planning to raise fresh equity capital to help finance a new hospital and reduce debt, a senior official said. Currently the Asiri Hospitals Group has hospitals which include Asiri Hospital, Asiri Surgical Hospital, Asiri Central Hospital (formerly Asha Central), Asiri Hospital Matara and Asiri Diagnostics. The new hospital, called The Central, is just meters away from Colombo National Hospital, the island's main state-run hospital.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Open Payments Site Launches to User Complaints