Baucus grabs pacesetter role on health bill
As President Obama's effort to overhaul the healthcare system seems to hit one roadblock after another in Congress, he is counting on Senator Max Baucus to help him. More than anyone else, Baucus, the Montana Democrat and centrist chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, may have the best shot at getting his committee's measure passed into law.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'