Ex-Grady CEOs dueling in court
Two former CEOs of Atlanta-based Grady Memorial Hospital are battling in court. Pamela Stephenson replaced Otis Story as CEO in early 2008, and Stephenson was head of the Grady board that ousted him. Story felt slighted by the dismissal and, in a lawsuit filed against the board and Stephenson, accused her of engineering his dismissal so she could grab his job. In court papers filed June 15, Stephenson asserted that Story slandered her by telling others that she was a sexually available woman whom he could have slept with.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'