Ex-Grady CEOs dueling in court
Two former CEOs of Atlanta-based Grady Memorial Hospital are battling in court. Pamela Stephenson replaced Otis Story as CEO in early 2008, and Stephenson was head of the Grady board that ousted him. Story felt slighted by the dismissal and, in a lawsuit filed against the board and Stephenson, accused her of engineering his dismissal so she could grab his job. In court papers filed June 15, Stephenson asserted that Story slandered her by telling others that she was a sexually available woman whom he could have slept with.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction