Ex-Grady CEOs dueling in court
Two former CEOs of Atlanta-based Grady Memorial Hospital are battling in court. Pamela Stephenson replaced Otis Story as CEO in early 2008, and Stephenson was head of the Grady board that ousted him. Story felt slighted by the dismissal and, in a lawsuit filed against the board and Stephenson, accused her of engineering his dismissal so she could grab his job. In court papers filed June 15, Stephenson asserted that Story slandered her by telling others that she was a sexually available woman whom he could have slept with.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically