President of Park Ridge, IL-based Advocate Lutheran hospital resigns
Chicago Tribune, June 26, 2009
David Stark, president of Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, IL, announced his resignation. Stark will return to Iowa where he has accepted a job as president of Blank Children's Hospital in Des Moines. Stark joined Advocate in February from Iowa Health, Iowa's largest hospital operator.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program