President of Park Ridge, IL-based Advocate Lutheran hospital resigns
Chicago Tribune, June 26, 2009
David Stark, president of Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, IL, announced his resignation. Stark will return to Iowa where he has accepted a job as president of Blank Children's Hospital in Des Moines. Stark joined Advocate in February from Iowa Health, Iowa's largest hospital operator.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer