PA-based Abington Hospital's CEO to retire
Richard L. Jones Jr. announced that he will be retiring as president and chief executive officer of Warminster, PA-based Abington Memorial Hospital, effective Jan. 31. Jones held those posts for 11 years; he has spent 29 years with the hospital. John Durham, the hospital's board chairman, said the national search firm Witt/Keiffer has been hired to find a replacement.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care