President Obama urges lawmakers to act on health reform
Despite President Obama's forceful urgings, congressional Democrats continued to struggle to finalize details of legislation aimed at overhauling the nation's healthcare system. House leaders wrangled with members over plans to pay for expanded insurance coverage by increasing taxes on the wealthiest Americans. And at a White House session, Senate leaders came under fire for a slipping timetable that may make it difficult to meet Obama's deadline for floor action by the August recess.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers