President Obama urges lawmakers to act on health reform
Despite President Obama's forceful urgings, congressional Democrats continued to struggle to finalize details of legislation aimed at overhauling the nation's healthcare system. House leaders wrangled with members over plans to pay for expanded insurance coverage by increasing taxes on the wealthiest Americans. And at a White House session, Senate leaders came under fire for a slipping timetable that may make it difficult to meet Obama's deadline for floor action by the August recess.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness