Replicating Cleveland Clinic's success poses major challenges
President Barack Obama holds the Cleveland Clinic up as an institution that can be a model for delivering high-quality and cost-effective healthcare. But trying to replicate the clinic's approach across the U.S. would pose difficult challenges, according to this article from the Wall Street Journal.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts