A primer on the details of healthcare reform
President Obama and his Democratic allies in Congress have made the healthcare overhaul their top priority, but many Republicans view fighting the president on the issue as a smart political strategy. Here, the New York Times provides an overview of the main healthcare reform ideas, and what it would mean for those involved.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?