White House adapts to new playbook in healthcare debate
The White House has started a new Web site to fight charges that President Obama's proposed overhaul of the nation's healthcare system would inevitably lead to socialized medicine, rationed care and even forced euthanasia for the elderly. Speaking at a summit of North American leaders in Mexico, Obama predicted that "the American people are going to be glad that we acted to change an unsustainable system so that more people have coverage."
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'