Obama faces 'scare tactics' head-on
President Obama is trying to reclaim momentum for his healthcare initiative with a direct rebuttal of what he called "scare tactics," rumors, and misrepresentations. A town hall gathering was the start of what White House officials promise will be a more pointed response to the crescendo of what Obama called "misinformation" coming from critics of his healthcare reform efforts.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness