Obama faces 'scare tactics' head-on
President Obama is trying to reclaim momentum for his healthcare initiative with a direct rebuttal of what he called "scare tactics," rumors, and misrepresentations. A town hall gathering was the start of what White House officials promise will be a more pointed response to the crescendo of what Obama called "misinformation" coming from critics of his healthcare reform efforts.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus