Obama heading West to plug healthcare reform
Los Angeles Times, August 13, 2009
As debate over his healthcare overhaul heats up, President Obama is taking off for a family vacation that combines with the challenge of trying to sell his ideas to audiences out West. The president plans to hold town halls in Montana and Colorado to address problems facing the healthcare system and pitch Democratic plans to fix them.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer