Obama shuts e-mail tip list
Wall Street Journal, August 18, 2009
The White House shut down an email account set up to collect tips from Americans on "fishy" claims about President Barack Obama's healthcare plan. The move came as congressional Republicans and bloggers continued to raise questions about why Obama officials were collecting negative statements made by ordinary Americans about the president's healthcare plan and what the administration was planning to do with the information it gathered.
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 76% of Nurses Say No Ebola Policy Communicated by Hospitals
- Obama Names 'Ebola Czar'
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT
- The Drug Price Reform Debate