Lieberman says many changes to health care system can wait
Associated Press/The Boston Globe, August 24, 2009
Senator Joseph Lieberman of (I-CT) urged President Obama to postpone many of his initiatives because of the economic downturn. Lieberman said lawmakers don't need to resolve all of the health system issues now, but need to get started. The places to begin are insurance market and health delivery reforms, he said.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations