Lieberman says many changes to health care system can wait
Associated Press/The Boston Globe, August 24, 2009
Senator Joseph Lieberman of (I-CT) urged President Obama to postpone many of his initiatives because of the economic downturn. Lieberman said lawmakers don't need to resolve all of the health system issues now, but need to get started. The places to begin are insurance market and health delivery reforms, he said.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers