Grassley airs doubts about health bill
Wall Street Journal, August 25, 2009
Sen. Charles Grassley signaled growing skepticism about the likelihood of Democrat-led healthcare legislation passing this year, telling a town-hall meeting, "Now is the time to do this right or not do it." The senior Republican member of the Senate Finance Committee is central to the national debate as the bipartisan leadership of that committee struggles to forge a compromise plan.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US