Grassley airs doubts about health bill
Wall Street Journal, August 25, 2009
Sen. Charles Grassley signaled growing skepticism about the likelihood of Democrat-led healthcare legislation passing this year, telling a town-hall meeting, "Now is the time to do this right or not do it." The senior Republican member of the Senate Finance Committee is central to the national debate as the bipartisan leadership of that committee struggles to forge a compromise plan.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'