Grassley airs doubts about health bill
Wall Street Journal, August 25, 2009
Sen. Charles Grassley signaled growing skepticism about the likelihood of Democrat-led healthcare legislation passing this year, telling a town-hall meeting, "Now is the time to do this right or not do it." The senior Republican member of the Senate Finance Committee is central to the national debate as the bipartisan leadership of that committee struggles to forge a compromise plan.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts