WellStar, Aetna reach agreement
WellStar Health System in Georgia has reached an agreement with Aetna insurance company that extends their contract for three years, officials said. The new contract, which takes effect Sept. 1, provides Aetna members with the same access to the same medical services, said WellStar. Both parties declined to discuss specifics of the contract, including whether it will result in increased out-of-pocket expenses for people.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013