Bus tour, campaign-style events to promote healthcare reform
President Obama's supporters hope to recapture the energy of his election campaign in a bid to regain control of the healthcare debate, planning more than 2,000 house parties, rallies, and town hall meetings across the country. The initiative began with a rally in Phoenix that featured the Obama sunrise logo and placards that became fixtures of the 2008 presidential campaign.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer