Bus tour, campaign-style events to promote healthcare reform
President Obama's supporters hope to recapture the energy of his election campaign in a bid to regain control of the healthcare debate, planning more than 2,000 house parties, rallies, and town hall meetings across the country. The initiative began with a rally in Phoenix that featured the Obama sunrise logo and placards that became fixtures of the 2008 presidential campaign.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts