Grossman Burn Center headed for West Hills Hospital in Los Angeles
Grossman Burn Center, well-known for treating many of the nation's high-profile burn victims, is leaving its 40-year home at Sherman Oaks Hospital for West Hills Hospital & Medical Center in Los Angeles. Burn center founder A. Richard Grossman, MD, said the move was prompted in part by frustration since a new owner took over at the facility several years ago. The center will move in early 2010.
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream