Grossman Burn Center headed for West Hills Hospital in Los Angeles
Grossman Burn Center, well-known for treating many of the nation's high-profile burn victims, is leaving its 40-year home at Sherman Oaks Hospital for West Hills Hospital & Medical Center in Los Angeles. Burn center founder A. Richard Grossman, MD, said the move was prompted in part by frustration since a new owner took over at the facility several years ago. The center will move in early 2010.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions