Obama aides aim to simplify and scale back health bills
President Obama plans to address a joint session of Congress in an effort to rally support for healthcare legislation as White House officials look for ways to simplify and scale back the major Democratic bills, lower the cost, and drop nonessential elements. Administration officials said that President Obama would be more specific than he has been to date about what he wants included in the plan.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives