Obama will lay out specifics in healthcare speech, aides say
With President Obama poised to give a healthcare address Sept. 9 before a joint session of Congress, administration officials say that he will deliver a detailed prescription for reform despite the risks of spelling out exactly where he stands. Vice President Biden said the speech will map out "in understandable, clear terms what our administration wants to happen with regard to healthcare, and what we are going to push for specifically."
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers