Las Vegas hospital opens new neonatal unit
AP/San Jose Mercury News, September 9, 2009
Las Vegas-based Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center has begun handling patients at a new top-level neonatal intensive care unit and an expanded special care nursery. Hospital spokeswoman Naomi Jones says certification for the 18-bed NICU came from the Nevada Department of Health & Human Services on Aug. 26. The hospital joins several others in its region with Level III intensive care units for premature and special-needs newborns.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers