Health reform bill will address GOP fears
Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus (D-MT) has announced that he will propose an overhaul of the nation's healthcare system that addresses GOP concerns such as blocking illegal immigrants from gaining access to subsidized insurance, urging limits on medical malpractice lawsuits, and banning federal subsidies for abortion. Under the plan, as many as 4 million of the 46 million people who are currently uninsured would be required to buy coverage on their own, without government help.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives