Baucus pleases few with healthcare bill
His fellow Democrats shuddered and Republicans sneered when Sen. Max Baucus unveiled legislation to remake the healthcare system. Now, the chairman of the Senate Finance Committee gamely insists that it can pass the Senate, core provisions intact. That's precisely what many Democrats are hoping to avoid, and not even an attempt to choreograph a display of unity after a closed-door meeting could obscure it.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US