Lines drawn as Senate panel begins debating health bill
Democrats and Republicans formed battle lines as the Senate Finance Committee opened the debate on healthcare legislation proposed by the panel's chairman. Both sides found plenty to criticize in Sen. Max Baucus's bill, particularly its requirement that all U.S. citizens must buy health insurance at potentially high costs, according to the Washington Post.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised