Lines drawn as Senate panel begins debating health bill
Democrats and Republicans formed battle lines as the Senate Finance Committee opened the debate on healthcare legislation proposed by the panel's chairman. Both sides found plenty to criticize in Sen. Max Baucus's bill, particularly its requirement that all U.S. citizens must buy health insurance at potentially high costs, according to the Washington Post.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse