Boston-based Beth Israel Deaconess picks chairman
Boston Globe, September 24, 2009
Boston-based Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center has named Stephen B. Kay the fifth chairman of its board of directors. He replaces Lois E. Silverman, who is stepping down after four years of chairing the board at the Harvard-affiliated teaching hospital.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'