Boston-based Beth Israel Deaconess picks chairman
Boston Globe, September 24, 2009
Boston-based Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center has named Stephen B. Kay the fifth chairman of its board of directors. He replaces Lois E. Silverman, who is stepping down after four years of chairing the board at the Harvard-affiliated teaching hospital.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers