MA-based Northeast Health appoints new CEO
Boston Globe, September 25, 2009
Beverly, MA-based Northeast Health System, the parent organization of Beverly, Addison Gilbert, and BayRidge hospitals, has confirmed that its trustees have appointed Ken Hanover as president and chief executive. In his new job, Hanover will oversee the operations of Northeast's network of acute care, senior health, and behavioral health services.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care