Flu prompts South Dakota health system to enact visitor limitations
Rapid City Journal, October 9, 2009
Rapid City, SD-based Regional Hospitals and Regional Senior Care facilities are asking anyone displaying symptoms of the H1N1 virus to stay away. The facilities are also discouraging visitation by children under the age of 12 to limit a potential H1N1 outbreak.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers