Expansion project breaks ground at Hollywood, FL-based Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
Hollywood, FL-based Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital has broken ground on a $130 million expansion project that will include a children's cancer center, a medical and surgical section, a gastrointestinal special procedures area, and 48 private patient rooms. Expansion became necessary because of an increase in patients, said Nina Beauchesne, administrator for the children's hospital and pediatric services for Memorial Healthcare System.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer