Expansion project breaks ground at Hollywood, FL-based Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
Hollywood, FL-based Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital has broken ground on a $130 million expansion project that will include a children's cancer center, a medical and surgical section, a gastrointestinal special procedures area, and 48 private patient rooms. Expansion became necessary because of an increase in patients, said Nina Beauchesne, administrator for the children's hospital and pediatric services for Memorial Healthcare System.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts