Expansion project breaks ground at Hollywood, FL-based Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital
Hollywood, FL-based Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital has broken ground on a $130 million expansion project that will include a children's cancer center, a medical and surgical section, a gastrointestinal special procedures area, and 48 private patient rooms. Expansion became necessary because of an increase in patients, said Nina Beauchesne, administrator for the children's hospital and pediatric services for Memorial Healthcare System.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?