White House presses on healthcare
Obama administration officials are pushing back against opponents of the healthcare reform bill, seeking to maintain momentum for the measure as criticism continued from both Republicans and Democrats. Administration officials fired back at insurance companies and their Republican allies over what they described as their efforts to undermine the legislation in recent days. The officials reiterated comments by President Obama hinting at the possibility of limiting or revoking health insurers' antitrust exemption if they were to continue to fight the legislation.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'