MD Anderson opens Florida facility
Orlando Business Journal, October 21, 2009
The M.D. Anderson-Orlando Cancer Research Institute has opened its new research facility in the University of Central Florida's Burnett School of Biomedical Sciences building, officially becoming a part of Lake Nona's "medical city." The 30,000-square-foot facility will triple the cancer research institute's wet lab space and provide thousands of additional square feet of work space.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream