MD Anderson opens Florida facility
Orlando Business Journal, October 21, 2009
The M.D. Anderson-Orlando Cancer Research Institute has opened its new research facility in the University of Central Florida's Burnett School of Biomedical Sciences building, officially becoming a part of Lake Nona's "medical city." The 30,000-square-foot facility will triple the cancer research institute's wet lab space and provide thousands of additional square feet of work space.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions