Get Inside the Mind of Healthcare Industry Leaders
HealthLeaders Media, February 11, 2010
What are the CEO's new priorities for 2010? What influences a physician's decision on tests and procedures? What do your colleagues think of the healthcare reform players? What impact has the recession had in terms of finances and morale? Answers to these and scores of questions in the new HealthLeaders Media Industry Survey 2010.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts