Learn How Health Systems Remain Mission Driven, Financially Strong
The latest HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs is online and provides multimedia-rich case studies that show how four leading hospitals are thriving despite the difficult economy. In this Breakthroughs report, HealthLeaders Media spoke to four leading hospital systems—Banner Health, Southwest General Health Center, The University of Kansas Hospital, and Parkland Health & Hospital System. These hospital leaders shared lessons on how to continue to press forward during this economic environment, including: Identify cost-cutting measures that also add value to care efficiency; make strategic investments in areas under your control; and refocus on the fundamentals of financial discipline.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers