AMA president-elect discusses proposed physician pay cut
In this video presented online from C-SPAN, AMA President-Elect Cecil Wilson, MD, talks about the budget for Medicare and Medicaid, proposed Medicare cuts to physician reimbursement, and comments he recently made to HealthLeaders Media.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care