The Impact of Personalized Medicine Today
Download the latest HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs report "The Impact of Personalized Medicine Today," for a look at how progressive health systems, medical researchers, and physicians are working together to bring the practical benefits of personalized medicine to the frontlines of healthcare delivery. Personalized medicine is where genetic testing, health IT, and patient-centered care intersect—and where high-value healthcare will live in the foreseeable future. Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, The Ohio State University Medical Center, Partners HealthCare, and Vanderbilt University Medical Center share insights and the lessons learned that will help you explore the current and near-term impact of personalized medicine, determine whether your healthcare information technology foundation is ready for the opportunity, and see where lab research and clinical practice are overlapping.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- The Drug Price Reform Debate