The Impact of Personalized Medicine Today
Download the latest HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs report "The Impact of Personalized Medicine Today," for a look at how progressive health systems, medical researchers, and physicians are working together to bring the practical benefits of personalized medicine to the frontlines of healthcare delivery. Personalized medicine is where genetic testing, health IT, and patient-centered care intersect—and where high-value healthcare will live in the foreseeable future. Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, The Ohio State University Medical Center, Partners HealthCare, and Vanderbilt University Medical Center share insights and the lessons learned that will help you explore the current and near-term impact of personalized medicine, determine whether your healthcare information technology foundation is ready for the opportunity, and see where lab research and clinical practice are overlapping.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction