HealthLeaders Magazine Named Publication of the Year—ASHPE's Most Prestigious Award
HealthLeaders Media, the premier producer of information resources for senior healthcare executives, today announced that HealthLeaders Magazine has been named "Magazine of the Year" by ASHPE, the American Society of Healthcare Publication Editors. (For a complete listing of awards, go to www.ashpe.org.)
In addition to receiving top honors for HealthLeaders Magazine, HealthLeaders Media received a total of 10 ASHPE awards, proving a commitment to its editorial mission: to be the leading source for news, analysis, and strategy for the healthcare industry.
"To cover an industry as dynamic as healthcare, we have to use every tool at our disposal, including online, digital, and print," says Matthew Cann, Publisher of HealthLeaders Media. "The ASHPE Award for Magazine of the Year and Gold Awards for Best Digital Publication, Best Online News Section, and Best E-Newsletter show our commitment to quality and to the senior healthcare executives we serve."
Additional awards include five Gold Awards, one Silver Award, and three Bronze Awards for the following:
- Best Online News Section: HealthLeadersMedia.com (2009 Year)
- Best E-Newsletter: HealthLeaders Media Daily News & Analysis (September 10, 2009)
- Best Digital Publication: HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs (December 2009)
- Best Cover: Computer-Generated: Carving Out a New Model (November 2009)
- Best Regular Department: Service Lines (August, September, October 2009)
- Best Opening Page/Spread: Photo: Time for 'Dr. Next'? (July 2009)
- Best Original Research: HealthLeaders Media Industry Survey (February 2009)
- Best Website: HealthLeadersMedia.com (2009 Year)
- Best Opening Page/Spread: Computer-Generated: Back to Basics (February 2009)
"The ASHPE Awards Competition recognizes excellence in healthcare publishing, so it is a special honor for my team," says Rick Johnson, Editorial Director of HealthLeaders Media. "We strive every day to give leaders in the healthcare industry the best news, opinion, advice, and strategic guidance directly from their peers."
HealthLeaders Media is the recognized brand leader in the healthcare arena, providing information and guidance on industry trends and real-world solutions for senior executives. HealthLeaders Media offers unmatched access to all areas of healthcare business intelligence through a suite of unparalleled products and platforms. With award-winning, original editorial content and research, HealthLeaders Media is the trusted source for 200,000 subscribers in print and online. HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs joins a suite of digital offerings via www.healthleadersmedia.com. HealthLeaders Media Online is the healthcare industry's destination of choice for online news and analysis. The Web site provides intuitive navigation across the 10 major areas of the industry that HealthLeaders Media covers. These topics include: leadership, finance, technology, physicians, community hospitals, health plans, marketing, quality, HR, and nursing. For information on sponsorship opportunities contact Paul Mattioli, 800/639-7477, or e-mail him at PMattioli@healthleadersmedia.com.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers