Blue Cross names new CEO
The incoming CEO of the Bay State's largest health insurer acknowledged yesterday that he is staring down the barrel of another year in the red, declaring "we will lose money" this year.
"We've had a challenging last few years," said Blue Cross Blue Shield of Masssachusetts Executive Vice President Andrew Dreyfus, slated to become the insurer's head honcho Sept. 7.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Limiting choice to control health spending: A caution