Blue Cross names new CEO
The incoming CEO of the Bay State's largest health insurer acknowledged yesterday that he is staring down the barrel of another year in the red, declaring "we will lose money" this year.
"We've had a challenging last few years," said Blue Cross Blue Shield of Masssachusetts Executive Vice President Andrew Dreyfus, slated to become the insurer's head honcho Sept. 7.
- CMS to Speak with ICD-10 Backers Tuesday
- Feds Stonewall ICD-10 Summit
- Boston Marathon Bombing Yields Lessons for Hospitals
- Governor Details Healthcare Payment Reform Path in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Managed Care Contract Negotiations Morph Under PPACA
- Cyberattack Drill Exposes Healthcare's Vulnerabilities
- Physician Payment Data is Where the Action Is
- NY Abolishes Written Practice Agreement for NPs
- MetroHealth Revs Its Population Health Engine