Blue Cross names new CEO
The incoming CEO of the Bay State's largest health insurer acknowledged yesterday that he is staring down the barrel of another year in the red, declaring "we will lose money" this year.
"We've had a challenging last few years," said Blue Cross Blue Shield of Masssachusetts Executive Vice President Andrew Dreyfus, slated to become the insurer's head honcho Sept. 7.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- Rules to Rein in HIX Narrow Networks Could Drive Away Payers
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers