Blue Cross names new CEO
The incoming CEO of the Bay State's largest health insurer acknowledged yesterday that he is staring down the barrel of another year in the red, declaring "we will lose money" this year.
"We've had a challenging last few years," said Blue Cross Blue Shield of Masssachusetts Executive Vice President Andrew Dreyfus, slated to become the insurer's head honcho Sept. 7.
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- HL20: George Halvorson—Expectations for Success
- 3 Better Ways to Market Bariatric Surgery
- Top 3 Health Plan Game Changers of 2013
- AMCs React to Being Shut Out of Some Exchange Plans
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Q&A: Ardis Dee Hoven 'Optimistic' SGR Will Be Repealed
- MUCking Around for New Quality Measures
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing