North Memorial CEO arrested in prostitution bust
The president and chief executive officer of North Memorial Health Care was jailed Wednesday morning after being arrested by Richfield police and charged with engaging in prostitution.
David Cress, 60, was released from Hennepin County jail Wednesday afternoon and is scheduled to appear in court Sept. 15 on the misdemeanor charge.
Cress was one of about a dozen men who were arrested at a Richfield hotel during a day-long vice operation, said Richfield police Lt. Jay Henthorne, the department's spokesman. Additional details weren't available because the case is under investigation, he said.
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers