North Memorial CEO arrested in prostitution bust
The president and chief executive officer of North Memorial Health Care was jailed Wednesday morning after being arrested by Richfield police and charged with engaging in prostitution.
David Cress, 60, was released from Hennepin County jail Wednesday afternoon and is scheduled to appear in court Sept. 15 on the misdemeanor charge.
Cress was one of about a dozen men who were arrested at a Richfield hotel during a day-long vice operation, said Richfield police Lt. Jay Henthorne, the department's spokesman. Additional details weren't available because the case is under investigation, he said.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big