North Memorial CEO arrested in prostitution bust
The president and chief executive officer of North Memorial Health Care was jailed Wednesday morning after being arrested by Richfield police and charged with engaging in prostitution.
David Cress, 60, was released from Hennepin County jail Wednesday afternoon and is scheduled to appear in court Sept. 15 on the misdemeanor charge.
Cress was one of about a dozen men who were arrested at a Richfield hotel during a day-long vice operation, said Richfield police Lt. Jay Henthorne, the department's spokesman. Additional details weren't available because the case is under investigation, he said.
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Roundtable: To Arrest HAIs, Culture Trumps Campaigns
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Slideshow: Healthcare Leaders Name IT Spending Priorities
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- A Fresh Look at End-of-Life Care
- 3 in 4 Patients Want E-mail Consultations
- New Orleans East Hospital opens quietly, still seeking accreditation
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations